Project Management Professional (PMI) certification is one of the most excellent and famous industry certification Program for the Project Managers. It offers a comprehensive certification program for practitioners (Master) with various levels of the Education and Experience such as ACP. The PMI ACP (Project Management Professional in Agile Certified Practitioner) programs offer an individual's working experience in using the agile techniques, principle, practices, and tools and in their business projects, while they demonstrate their expanded professional.
Main Objective of PMI ACP Certification Program:
- The primary objective of the PMI ACP Certification Training is to develop the knowledge and collaboration skills, of the Agile Principles of SCRUM, KANBAN, XP and TDD.
- Develop the expertise of implementing the multi-iterative development models for any scale of projects.
- Expand the ability to deliver the high Velocity Stories and Epics.
Requirement of This Course:
To pursue this course, the individual's should clear the Master degree in any business administration studies.
Who can do this course?
PMI Agile Certified Professional (PMI ACP) training program is a professional demanding course across all the IT and Tech industry for all project management profile globally. This certification is perfectly suited for the roles include as:
- Associate Manager Projects
- Agile Team Members
- Project Managers
- Team leads and Managers
- Software Developers
- Project Executives and Engineers
- Any other professional eager to be a Project Manager
What are the Course Inclusions?
The duration of PMI ACP Certification Training program, the individual’s can get immense experience and practices in the project management areas via the study of course material. The main course inclusions are as:
- 1-Year Free Access
- 21 Contact Hours Certificate
- 30 Day Instructor Helpline
- Audio Video Lectures
- Simulated Tests
- Flash Cards
What are the Prerequisites for PMI ACP Exam?
- To apply for the PMI ACP Certification Training Program, the individual's must require to clear PMI certification exam along with the requisite 21 PDUs.
- The individual's must have a secondary degree and higher degree.
- The individual's should have 2000 hours of the common project management experience and practices in the last 5 years.
- Non-graduates, people require need 5 years/7500 hours of the professional project practice and experience.
- Graduates people require 3 years/4500 hours of the professional project practice and experience.
- The High-quality video lectures, Class Room Test, Course material of study, Professional guidance and simulated exams that help the Master to pass the exam.
- PMI ACP Certification Online Training Programs have tips that are highly beneficial for this program.
- Once the individual clears the exam successfully, so they will be awarded the famous PMI ACP certificate from PMI.
- After completing the successful PMI ACP Training Programs, the individual has the good opportunity to avail the highest annual salary packages.
Benefits of Choosing PMI ACP Certification Training Program:
PMI ACP Certification Training Program credential (diploma) can advantage a large number of individuals who have experience and practices based on the Agile Project works, as it isn't finite to project managers or the PMP® diploma holders. Get this credential display a level of the professionalism in the agile practices of the project management, and growth of professional flexibility in both the Waterfall and Agile techniques.
How to Become a PMI ACP Certified Professional?
- First, you have to take the formal certification training in the Project Management from a Registered Education Provider.
- We provide you PMI ACP certification online training, where you can learn how to manage Project Professionally on the on Agile Principles, Practices and Tools in the alignment with the latest PMI guidelines.
- We provide the best PMI ACP certification training program, where you can obtain Interactive Contents, Preparation Course Material, Flashcards, a Practice exam and lots more.
- You can practice on over 100 well-screened exam questions. In addition, you can access our course material anytime, from anywhere, and from any device including iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android.
- You would-be needed to take-up the PMI membership and apply for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification exam on the website.
- You can ask all types of questions of our experts and be guaranteed answers from our qualified and experienced instructors.